Sunday, July 24, 2011

Revealing saved passwords in Firefox

Many times you may have access to others computer and like all the tech geeks you too would be itching to know all their saved passwords. So here is how you can do it in Firefox.

Click on "Edit" in the menu bar. Then "Preferences ". Then "Security" tab. Then "Saved Passwords". Then click "Show Passwords".

Easy as that. Enjoy!!!

7 Responses to “Revealing saved passwords in Firefox”

maximus09 said...

im almost there. but dont know what to type in in the search. what should i type in there? tnx

Unnamed said...

me too im almost there but dont know what to type? wha would i type? thank you!

Unknown said...

its a commonsense.. just follow the instruction given.. or go to your nearest psychological doctor..

Anonymous said...

Hey dude... Do you know how to "show passwords" on other browsers? Like chrome, or opera.?

haileypierce said...

How can I get my husbands Facebook password when he uses an iPhone 6 & not a computer. I have his email address and old password for his Facebook account, but that's it.

haileypierce said...

How can I get my husbands Facebook password when he uses an iPhone 6 & not a computer. I have his email address and old password for his Facebook account, but that's it.

Unknown said...

I want a teacher he taught me hacking any one here

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 Cybertronic Devil. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesigns